[Nfb-krafters-korner] Advice Needed

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jul 26 16:03:01 UTC 2017

It gets quite frustrating when you work for hours trying to get help with
Assistant Technology and would like to know if anyone out there might have
suggestions. I have heard others ask, like Nella what is out there for low
vision and blind. If you do not have an open case where do you go to search
for help. I would like to compile places and things where you can find
solutions. Does anyone know of any place like this? I spent 4 hours this
morning looking for a drop store that supplies the label reader and found
none. Walmart wants me to purchase it for $125. But not certain how that
works. Is there Assistance Teck lists out there. Anyone know of people who
have created their own referral businesses like this? I am tired of spending
so many hours and find my answers only to know there are others out there
doing the same thing.

Terry K