[Nfb-krafters-korner] Advice Needed

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 20:43:03 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I just saw this post.  Sorry I missed the call Monday night; I fell asleep.  I use the Script Talk and it is from Envision America (not sure if that's the correct spelling.)  They're the same ones who produce/sell the ID. Mates bar code readers.  It's given out free to those who get their prescriptions from places that offer the stick on disks that the Script Talk reads.  Not sure of all the vendors, but Envision America would know them.  I don't have their number on hand.  Sorry.  It works good if the pharmacy remembers to put the little stick on piece on the bottom of the bottle.  The first 2 times I had prescriptions filled, they forgot.  The reader is good.  It reads the main information, but they give you a phone number to call with a code in order to know about side effects and other information about the medication.

Don't know of any place that has all the information about products.  There are so many out there now and technology is constantly changing that it is hard to keep up with it.

Annely