[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Hope you all saw this

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jul 27 16:54:55 UTC 2017

Wanted to thank Joyce for the great posting on Envision message about the
week in September and signing up for or registering for the things you can
receive for that month, this was really great. Hope everyone saw the posting
and consider taking it to your chapter, nursing homes and self help groups
to give them this wonderful information. I never knew this was even out
there and what a big help it was to me. Each of us can reach out to others
during that week and really help another person. There is plenty of time to
make these connections to help others that can really make a difference in
their situations. Please consider this post. Thanks.

Terry K