[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help with yarn

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Fri Jul 28 02:48:42 UTC 2017

Hi Linda B.,

I feel your pain.  This is the 3rd time I had tried to make a baby blanket
using several patterns.  I've gone up and down the needle sizes (knitting)
like a piano scale and still can't get the gauge right.  It's too big
sideways and not big enough from needle to floor.  I give up!  Now I just
have to decide what pattern to do.  My son liked the yarn I have, which is
bulky, but I have no idea what to make with it.  He liked the pattern I was
doing, too.

But I've had enough!  <g<  So I hope you can find the answer to your
questions and get something crocheted by Sunday.

Deb B.