[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help with yarn

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Fri Jul 28 12:27:00 UTC 2017

Oh, I remember condo knitting.  I remember a shrug once that was made using
your technique.  I thought it was cute, but I never did it because I could
see me forgetting to switch needles or using the wrong one or something.
But your idea sounds like a good one.

In my case, there are only knit stitches.  But I think I figured out
something last night that amazed me when it percolated through my brain.
When I start my decreases, the side-to-side measurement will start to
decrease, thus will not continue to grow.  I think I've wasted lots of hours
before this hit me.  Duh!  <g<

Deb B.