[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with yarn

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 12:54:50 UTC 2017

Your yarn size should be fine.  This is why they recommend making a swatch
before starting your project.  Then you have some idea how your pattern
measures.  If you are making rows, you can shorten the rows.  If you are
making rounds, just stop when the size is what you want.  Of course, your
pattern may make both of these unworkable, but you probably get the idea.
If your work stays even, it will very likely be attractive.  One more thing,
baby blankets can be used for spreading on the floor for playing or in the
crib.  The one you made may be perfect for some purposes.  If you have not
yet wripped it out, consider giving it the way it is.
Ramona