[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with yarn

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Jul 28 13:57:32 UTC 2017

Linda what is your gage?  Check that out first.   Most baby sport yarn is just a regular ply but is very soft.   You might just crochet/knit larger than others or larger than the pattern is stating.  I have found that most baby  booties or any booties for that matter vary so much in size.  If the pattern you are using says 12 sc, try doing 10 sc.  If the pattern worked up nice for you, just alter your pattern a little.

Cindy