[Nfb-krafters-korner] five hour baby sweater help

Lovette Yewchan lyewchan at telus.net
Sat Jun 3 23:29:18 UTC 2017

Cathy thank you.
I am learning a lot about swatches, yarn weight etc.
It seems that worsted weight is number four in Canada a medium weight.
Not all skeins say worsted weight which made this really complicated.
So I now have the right yarn and would like to try the sweater again.
If others can say the measurements like Cathy mentioned, it would put my mind at ease as I go.
Thanks.
Has anyone heard of net weight?
Nice feeling yarn but I could not figure out if it was similar to worsted weight.
The lady at the store did not know much either.
We both learned a lot today I think.
Worsted weight is medium number four.

Lovette