[Nfb-krafters-korner] 2017 NFB Krafters Division Nominating Survey

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 02:49:51 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

This year, the Nominating Committee would like you to complete a survey of
nominees for the two Board positions this year. Since official voting is
ONLY held at the National Convention for the election of officers, the
nominating committee would like to poll our members so that the names we
present as our recommendations will reflect what the membership and those
active in division wish to see elected to the board.

The Nominating Committee only gives a recommendation to the members present
and voting at the national convention. This NOT an official vote NOR an
official election.

Please take the survey at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Q8VZ87C

The survey will close at 12:00 am on June 18, 2017.

Sincerely,

Cindy Sheets and Theresa Taylor, Nominating Committee