[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Jun 8 09:10:17 UTC 2017

Get a heads up on Christmas crafting. My class is up and ready for sign up.
The wonderful smells of the holiday. This is an email class as it will take
time for the material made to become hard, but it will make your home smell
wonderful. I encourage you to sign up for the first Christmas in August
class, but not the last. My email will walk you through this and you will be
able to make a few wonderfully ornaments in August. Any question please let
me know.

Terry K