[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 15:18:48 UTC 2017

OK, having two very clever students is just too much for one poor teacher.
Lol

If any of you have fun quiz ideas please pass them on and they don't
necessarily have to be craft related.

If you have any Want To Know Wednesday questions please send them to me.  I
will even give you credit. Lol

My email is jellybeanfarm at gmail.com

I will post the answers on Friday or Saturday.

Nella