[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dues Reminder

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jun 11 13:48:40 UTC 2017

Yes, I am preparing the 2017-18 New Membership List. You want to be on this
list to continue your membership another year. There are so many reasons to
renew or join new this year. In listening, the new Loom class is really
coming together nicely. If you always wanted to learn this craft, sign up
and join the list, Right Away! This might be your only change to learn from
the beginning from those who really know. Two, Have you seen the classes
being posted for Christmas in August? Apple cinnamon ornaments, Snowmen and
so many more. That is only a small part of what your dues brings you and
many more. You all need to see that the group has help 5 members go to
National Convention this year, by dues paid. Krafters has also sent money
from dues to National to also help others also. Thanks to those who pay
their annual dues. Make your budget, and forget about any more charges once
paid and get ready for a full year of Classes, Contest, Christmas Party and
many more things to come in the Tenth Anniversary year. Send your dues by
Pay Pal or to Cindy, our Treasurer, but do not forget.

Terry Knox

Membership Chairperson