[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Facebook

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jun 11 13:53:38 UTC 2017

Need help from FB users, please. They changed my sign in to FB. I use M.FB,
and they are assuming I am using a cell phone, but not, using a computer.
They are asking me to tap to sign in, I cannot do this. I sign in using
change my setting and it lets me log in and pulls up my account. Problem, my
newsfeed is Not there any longer. I have try all types of things to get my
news back but have not had success. Trying search for Newfeed, nothing is
coming up at all. Does anyone that uses Facebook have any suggestion, much
appreciated, been going on for 5 days now. Tried using regular FB and that
just does not do it at all. Thanks.

Terry K