[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Facebook

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 22:42:22 UTC 2017

My suggestion would be to sign in using the regular site, then go to your
browser's address bar, and highlight all the https slash slash www, you're
highlighting  everything up to but not including the dot and type in the
letter M.
This will change it to the mobile site and you're already signed in so you
won't need to tap whatever you need to tap.

I haven't experienced this as I have my computer remember my sign-in and
sign me in automatically.  If you set it to singn you in automatically this
will bypass the problem after the first signin.   I realize that the
automatic sign-in isn't an option for everyone.

Dixie
@-> + <-@