[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking forward ...

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 00:15:33 UTC 2017

New jobs and need more folks to be involved.

I had asked Terry if she would take the membership list over within the last
month.  As she was in charge of greeting new members and in charge of
Welcoming committee.  She is chair of that committee and Terry P. and Henry
is part of that.

Jill has resigned from the Secretary Position of the board and I assigned
Cathy F. to take the secretary  position to finish out Jill's term in July
2018

We have a nominating committee which Theresa and Cindy Sheets are co-chairs.

We have a contest committee as we are planning to have participation
contests from August 2017 up to probly May 2018 and Cindy S. & Courtney are
chairs of that.

We will be forming by September a Planning Committee for our 10th
Anniversary at 2018 Convention and Terry K. is committee chair for the
Holiday Party 2017.  So we need help with this.

  I have asked Cindy S. to be in charge of publicity for the division and if
she beeds help she will let me know.  We need to get the spirit back and let
folks, that  we are here and let them know what we do.

Krafters Korner is for everyone and Everyone makes Krafters Korner what it
is!

So put on your thinking caps and get creative and let us know what ideas we
can come up with to get the word out about Krafters Korner/NFB Krafters
Division.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division