[Nfb-krafters-korner] NFB convention info just for crafters

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 17:34:57 UTC 2017

I thought that those of you who will be attending convention might find this
schedule helpful.

Please remember that we will also have a phone number you can call to listen
in on the division meeting. Theresa will let us know what the number is
closer to convention. Also please remember that no one calling in can vote,
this is simply a way for those not attending convention to be involved and
listen to the meeting.

NFB convention info just for crafters

Tuesday July 11,

11:00 AM - 5:00 PM-EXHIBIT HALL

Sebastian Ballrooms K and L, Level 1

Wednesday July 12

8:30 AM - 5:00 PM-EXHIBIT HALL and INDEPENDENCE MARKET

7:00 - 9:00 PM-NFB KRAFTERS DIVISION BUSINESS MEETING

Suwannee 18, Level 2

Join us to hear about our telephone conference classes taught by blind and
visually impaired crafters and learn about our email classes. Become a paid
member and take as many classes as you would like through July 2018. Joyce
Kane, President

Have a great day!!

Cathy F