[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 6/14/17

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 11:50:57 UTC 2017

Happy Wednesday to everyone.

As you know Sunday is Father's Day, so I thought we should talk about our
Dads.  If your Father wasn't a big part of your life or if you have few
memories talk about a Grandfather or other father figures in your life.

Please share a memory about this person with the group.  It can be some
words of wisdom that they shared with you or something funny or poignant.

I look forward to reading all the memories.

Nella