[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 6/14/17

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jun 14 14:59:36 UTC 2017

Great story Terry!  A father can be anyone.

Just losing my mom, it is very difficult to talk or write about my father.  He was a wonderful man.  He was funny and had a unique sense of humor.  He loved to make up words for songs or sing funny verses like:  "Daisy, Daisy give my your answer due.  I'm half-crazy all for the love of you.  It won't be a stylish marriage, a horse upon a carriage, but you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two."  My dad's next verse was, "Johnny, Johnny, this is my answer due.  I'm half-crazy all for the love of you.  It won't be a stylish marriage, a horse upon a carriage, but I'll be damned if I'll be crammed on a bicycle build for two."  (not sure if this is any book, but my dad taught this to me.)

My dad loved to fish.  I can remember him taking me fishing all the time.  We enjoyed this sport together.  I was with him the day he caught a 7 lb. 12 oz. Large Mouth Bass.  He was so excited!

Miss him!