[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 20:46:12 UTC 2017

 I have not updated weather there is chat tonight… It is supposed to be buzz clip from triumph technology… But I have not got confirmation… I have been waiting on the confirmation… Noah has graciously agreed to take over Monday night chats… So you will be seeing her talk about the Monday night chats…
We are also expecting severe weather all evening… So that may impair my ability to get on chat… It has been incredibly hot here… So I look forward to the relief…
Happy crafting
Teresa

Sent from my iPhone