[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 6/21/17

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 12:45:16 UTC 2017

Good morning to all and welcome to the first day of summer.

Today I've created a little color quiz for everyone.  As we all know
selecting colors can be difficult; there are so many shade variations in
each color that it can be difficult to find the right one.  It's even more
frustrating when we can't see the color and have to depend on others to
describe them to us.

I have one list of six colors and another list of twelve shades.  See if you
can match the shades with the main color.  Each color will have two shade
matches.  You will probably know the matches to some as soon as you see
them, but others are a little more obscure.

The main colors are blue, red, green, yellow, brown and purple.

The shades are:

Taupe

Orchid

Chartreuse

Goldenrod

magenta

Azure

olive

canary

buff

heliotrope

cerulean

vermilion

Everyone have fun and please post some or all of your answers.

Nella