[Nfb-krafters-korner] ISO braille art patterns

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:24:25 UTC 2017

Tanya, write me or call me offlist, and I will give you some concepts and
some patterns.

I think the best way for kids to do tactual drawing is with a screen board
or sheet of sponge rubber.  You draw with a stylus to make lines on the
bottom side of the paper.  Then the kids can experiment just like sighted
kids do with colors.
Braille writer drawings are also interesting.  I'll give you a couple of
patterns that we are not using for our greeting cards.
Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com  208-338-1595.