[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fwd: [BizViz Net] Latest Post These Gorgeous Designer Gowns Are Made By Blind Dressmakers

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 12:28:56 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: BizViz Net <stephlin at iafrica.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 2:59 AM
Subject: [BizViz Net] Latest Post These Gorgeous Designer Gowns Are Made By
Blind Dressmakers
To: <cmfulghum at gmail.com>

As someone who likes to do sewing as a craft myself, I found the article I
am sharing today quite interesting and inspirational. My mom loved to sew
all kinds of things and my dad taught me how to operate, clean and manage a
sewing machine. I have since come across quite a few blind [...]
[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbizviznet.com%2Funcategorized%2Fgorgeous-designer-gowns-made-blind-dressmakers%2F>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbizviznet.com%2Funcategorized%2Fgorgeous-designer-gowns-made-blind-dressmakers%2F&title=These+Gorgeous+Designer+Gowns+Are+Made+By+Blind+Dressmakers>

To read, go to
http://bizviznet.com/uncategorized/gorgeous-designer-gowns-made-blind-dressmakers/
Post submitted by: Lindy van der Merwe
------------------------------

Remember that you may share or comment using the buttons below the post.

------------------------------

To place your own ad for free, send your ad and contact details to
info at bizviznet.com
or you may register and place an ad directly on our site at Bizviznet.com
<http://bizviznet.com>.

To list your business or personal ad for free or find what you need, visit

bizviznet.com

a business and classifieds site for blind and visually impaired users
worldwide

--
Courtney