[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thursday's Thanks to Nella

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 29 18:48:59 UTC 2017

Ditto!

Joyce

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Terry via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 2:12 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Terry <tknox6 at sc.rr.com>
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Thursday's Thanks to Nella

Hey Nella and everyone else,

You bring a smile to my face when I see you are placing that Want to Know
Wednesday message, each week. You need to be recommended on the Great Job
you have been done with your Wednesday questions. You have brighten the list
and really have so many involved in sending back their answers and changing
this each week. You take the time to answer the replies and sharing with
many. You are a bright and shiny light on the list and I wanted you to know
what a great job you are doing with this. I know you are busy, just like
everyone here but you keep going and continue on with what you said you were
going to do. So Thanks Nella for your great spirit and great Wednesday
questions, you are the Wednesday Energizer Bunny. Keep up the Great job and
we might even give you a nice certificate that you cannot see on Christmas.
Love you and the work you are doing. A Grateful Member

Terry Knox