[Nfb-krafters-korner] Nella

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Jun 29 18:51:44 UTC 2017

I love to hear Nella describe how she handles her small farm, all alone, as a blind lady!
I love animals, but not bugs!
I like to hear her talk about her horse and wish I could come down and see it!
If it were not for my orthapetic problems, I would be visiting a farm that has riding for handicapped people.  Henry went, once or twice!!!
How she identifies her plants and keeps track of her animals is a mistory, to me.

It is like a sighted person being able to see a whole word at a time, is a mistory to me.  I have tunnel vision.

Keep up the farm stories!

Terry P.