[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 6/28/17

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 01:53:11 UTC 2017

Hi Terry and all,

Yes you have me blushing! It's really not that complicated to use the iPhone once you have the basics.

To set up the BART app is very simple. First you download the app from the App Store and it is free. When you first launch the app you are going to need a username and password that you get from the library. Once you enter your username and password the app will remember it's so you will not have to do it again. You can search the library by subject author and title and you can also search by keyword. That is the way I search for most books. It is very straightforward. When you find a book you like you click the title where it says add to wish list.

Once the title is in your wish list you can go to the wish list and download it to your phone where it is put into your bookshelf. Playing box is as simple as using the digital book player in the display on the phone is actually laid out and exactly the same way.

I would be happy to help anyone out with the details, feel free to write me

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer