[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: [Md-sligo] Diabetes Action Network Call Tonight

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 14:58:15 UTC 2017

From: nfbmd via MD-Sligo
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2017 9:34 AM
To: nfbmd at nfbnet.org ; 'Greater Baltimore' ; 'Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland' ; nationalharbor at nfbnet.org ; 'Central Maryland Chapter List' ; 'Towson/Lutherville/Cockysville Maryland Chapter List' ; 'Maryland Association of Blind Students Mailing List' ; mdpobc at nfbnet.org
Cc: nfbmd
Subject: [Md-sligo] Diabetes Action Network Call Tonight

Hello All,

Don’t miss the diabetes action network call tonight at 7 pm.  This will be an open forum to discuss whatever issues are on your mind concerning diabetes.

Ask questions, share tips and gain encouragement.  The call in number is 641-715-3272, the access code is 720125.

Look forward to talking to you tonight, March 2 at 7pm!

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596