[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knitters, might you like this class?

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 23:24:33 UTC 2017

Hi loomers,

I have decided to use the all-in-one loom to make a mitered square scarf.
this scarf has diamond-shapes that are knitted together to form the a scarf.
I have shown my gray and maroon scarfie yarn and the picture of the scarf to
my daughter and she would like me to make her one.

I have taught this class before, but don't remember how long ago it was. if
there is interest in learning how to make this scarf, please let me know and
I would be happy to teach it in May. Any loom can be used to make this
scarf. the diamond shapes can be adjusted to whatever size is desired.

Have a great day!!

Cathy F