[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: members meeting

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Mar 4 21:49:33 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Becky Frankeberger via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2017 8:50 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Becky Frankeberger <b.butterfly at comcast.net>
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] members meeting

Just reminding the Board and all to have reports ready for the membership.

March 5  at  7PM Eastern time
605 475 4000  code 966659#

We will be having our General Meeting and I hope you all will be there.

Help us plan ahead for Convention in Florida in 2017 and help us plan for
our 10th Anniversary in 2018.

Your help is needed to take part in the planning, creating and the future of
the NFB Krafters Division.

 Some new committees will be formed and looking for help there.

 We will be kicking off a membership drive on April 1st.  Come find out how
you can reduce your membership dues for 2017 and cut in half your membership
dues for 2018.

 We want each and everyone of you to work on getting out the word about
Krafters Korner.

 We will talk about plans for this year.

 Announcement about how you can get some funding help to go to Convention in
Florida  for this year.

 Come and learn how you can make a difference in other blind folks lives.

 Joyce Kane, President
 NFB Krafters Division

to: Twitter.com/craftingblind  To unsubscribe, change your list options or
get your account info for
%40comcast.net

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting