[Nfb-krafters-korner] David A. list

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Mar 6 14:58:55 UTC 2017

David,

Hope you can answer this question or refer me where to search. Again I am
getting message about deleting me from list because of message bouncing, as
I received a few months ago. It was my server Time Warner, and their change
over to Spectrum. This is now complete and I have changed from a POP in mail
to HML email. I have checked with Spectrum and my server is clear, no
problems, nothing holding and seems to be working well. I do not know what
the bouncing problem, if you have any ideas will you please let me know,
much appreciated.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com