[Nfb-krafters-korner] Florida craft conations

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Mar 7 15:27:44 UTC 2017

Somehow my brain got stuck on the volunteer project Nella talked about, us
bringing craft donations to give as a service project when we go to Orlando
Florida.

Now my brother who lives in Miami appreciated the hat I made him as some
winters it snows in Miami. Now this is a light weight hat. When I have been
in Florida those people do not know how to work air-conditioning. I froze
some places I went inside. But honestly folks other than cotton shawls,
decorated flip flops, vests, hair decorations, baby items, slippers, dish
cloths, Swim suit cover ups, sun hats,  I can't think of much yarn crafts we
could send south of Orlando. Now plastic canvas items is a great choice,
woven baskets, Well you all tell me what else we could send.

I was in Orlando in the winter and it was chilly. So some would need those
hats, mittins, scarves there, if our things would stay in Ortlando or north.

Your turn to get creative, smile.
Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting
-  Ponchos