[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT list

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Mar 8 11:00:20 UTC 2017

I am sorry to let you all know, I am still not receiving any emails from the
list. I am trying to get this fixed but it is difficult. I can post to the
list but not receiving any messages back to me. If you have any questions
about the new Membership Drive and the new changes please do post them to
list and Henry ., Jill R, or Terry P., will reply. I do have another email
account I started on G mail but have to learn how to use it before signing
up again on this one. I still can use my direct email, which is listed after
my name but I can not get anything from Krafters Korners list. Sorry about
this I am so frustrated and will be back on list as soon as I learn gmail.

Terry Knox

Tknox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.comO