[Nfb-krafters-korner] Are you a speaker?

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Mar 9 22:21:41 UTC 2017

                Save Half on Your 2017 Membership Dues

Here is an additional  way to save you money on your annual Membership dues
in 2017. Are you a good public speaker? Make an informative Presentation to
your state NFB convention  to tell them about what Krafters Korners is
about, the things we do and all the great classes and things we do here. You
could talk about our great Monday night chats or our list serve where
everyone is family and some of the classes you have taken or want to take.
Have one of the offices or coordinator of where you give your speech
document in some way that you spoke specifically on Krafters, like a picture
with capture, note on a program or announcement of your talk or any type of
signed or written form that you can submit to the Membership committee and
Krafters will deduct $10 from your 2017-18  annual dues, making the balance
of your dues to be $10. If you have any questions about this program please
post a message on list and someone on Membership Committee will answer any
questions you have.

Terry Knox

Jill Rossiter

Henry Osbourne