[Nfb-krafters-korner] David Andrews

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Mar 10 22:23:15 UTC 2017

Your messages were being held, because of bounces. I have removed the
hold, and we have made another change which should impact rr.com mail
delivery. We also continue to work on the problem, because we aren't
out of the woods yet.

Let me know if you get this message.

Dave

p.s.  Also let me know if you want me to subscribe the gmail address.