[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Cathy is back online!!

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 23:20:27 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Wow, three days without electrical power!! Luckily, we had a gas fireplace
and a gas range so we weren't in bad shape. We were going crazy without our
internet however. Twiddling our thumbs and feeling like we were in the dark
ages. <grin>

My apologies to my crocheted ripple afghan students. Class is now scheduled
for March 17th and 24th.

My apologies to Dixie for not being able to keep up with the shamrock
dishcloth.

So, my plan now is to read all the emails I have missed.

Cathy F