[Nfb-krafters-korner] Florida craft conations

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 05:34:06 UTC 2017

Just as an FYI, the children's hospital may not accept these. We used to go
to Salvation army buy stuffed animals in excellent shape, take them home and
sanitize them in the washer, sometimes dress them up, and the last time we
tried to take a garbage bag full they refused them saying they only accepted
stuffed animals that were new in the box or still had their tag on.

Cindy