[Nfb-krafters-korner] reminder of Monday night chat

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 05:13:23 UTC 2017

Nella,

Do you put the yarn down "through" the straw or do you make a hole at one
end and run the yarn sideways through the straw?

I thought the sticks in stick weaving had holes at the end that you threaded
the yarn through and also that they were something like eight inches long.

Hopefully, I can be on the call tomorrow. We have some things going on here
that I am not ready to share.

Cindy