[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming classes for March and April

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 03:16:37 UTC 2017

Hi all,

What class/classes would you like to take. We have a number of classes ready
for sign up.

What class would you like to teach? We need more classes!

1.       Friday march 17 and 24, Crocheted baby ripple afghan, phone

2.        Saturday, April 1, Ten stitch Dish Cloth, email

3.       Friday, April 7, Crocheted Basic Square dishcloth, email

4.       Friday, April 7 and 14, Loom Knit Newborn Cable Hat, phone

For more information or to sign up go to:

http://www.krafterskorner.org/classes/current/

Have a great day!!

Cathy F