[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class interest?

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Mar 14 15:24:46 UTC 2017

I have been making some files I have been collecting for some time and
wanted to ask on list. I have Kids crafts and want to know if there is any
interest in having an email class some time the end of June. I have files on
Bubble making and how to make the forms for them as well as Magic Fish
bowls, Goo and Playdough and Molding clay to name a few. Also found old
files on Making Piñatas {spelling], the things you hit with a stick that
candy falls out of and a few more ideas. I will do an email or telephone
class if there is interest. Please reply to list if interested, if there is
I will set it up. We had a lovely lady on list, Henrietta who is busy now
but she taught wonderful children’s projects that I can share if there is
interest.

Terry K