[Nfb-krafters-korner] help, please

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 23:48:52 UTC 2017

How about Fimo clay?

It would be something she could work with using only one hand.

She could make figurines, jars, bowls, any number of things.

It is baked in the oven to harden.

She could also make beads out of it to make some nice necklaces, earrings or
bracelets.  I guess it all depends on how much dexterity she has with her
one hand.  Using a Cork board and T pins she could anchor the far end of her
works it doesn't wiggle around too much for her when stringing the beads.

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@