[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pattern help

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Mar 16 19:25:18 UTC 2017

I think they make hard plastic cups of different sizes.  The pipe cleaner could be brought around the top, up and create the handle and back around the other side of the cup and over lap and glue to the cup.

A dixey cup could be covered with foyal before making.
Many solutions.  Just put on your thinking cap!!!
How about cutting up an egg carton.

Terry P.