[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 03:45:52 UTC 2017

Found this article while Googling for info on the tactile color wheel.

http://www.tactilecolor.com/

I'm trying to wrap my head around it. I sort of get it ... associating
the fabric and the firmness under it with a color and its
lightness/darkness. It kinda works, except ...

I can see myself doing it and having the appropriate fabric, just not
in the preferred color, then telling someone sighted "This is a ..."
and hearing the pause, then the "Uh, OK. That's nice ..." Their
working eyes would get in the way, in both my way and their mind's
eye's way. *sigh*

Ah, well.

More Later,
Dani