[Nfb-krafters-korner] Membership

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Mar 17 10:07:55 UTC 2017

Rebecca,
We are sorry for the confusion. Thank you for being aware and noticing the
dates. I have requested our Website committee to be aware of this incorrect
date and please update it. You are correct, membership can be paid now, in
advance and your dues will be paid through June 2018. I hope you enjoy
Krafters and if you have any questions please send a message and we will be
glad to help in anyway. I hope you feel welcome here and enjoy everything
going on here.
Terry Knox
Membership Chairperson
Tknox6 at sc.rr.com