[Nfb-krafters-korner] Do you know the difference?

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Mar 17 16:14:27 UTC 2017

Do you know the difference?

Without reading farther to know the answer think to yourself and see if you
know.

What is the difference between an On list person and a Member?

   A Member has benefits the list person does not. A member has all the
benefits of the list person and more.

1.The Member may and sign up for each and every class offered, and each year
Krafters has at least 60 classes. Take one or all.

2.The Member may attend Members Meetings and have input to forming what will
happen in the future of Krafters.

3.The Member has available information that the list member does not have.

4.The Member can teach and share their love of crafty and even get help
learning to teach a class.

The list person

1.Can read and post on list sight but never receives the completed
information on how to do things.

2.The list person can receive help on list and follows the list to read what
is going on but cannot learn from the site all they need to complete a
project.

3.The list person cannot help put ideas into place to help build Krafters.

4.Yes, they can attend Monday night chats and some things that is shared
there.

You are a member only after you have signed up to be on the list serve and
then sign up for a full membership by completing your application and paying
the $20 per year membership from July 1 to the following year. The members
joining can participate in contests, when offered and receive discounts and
other things throughout the year which helps them along the membership year.
If you are unsure where you are at in regards to your status please contact
me on list or at my private email listed below my name, and we can get your
questions answered. You might think just by being on list you are a member
and you might not be. Remember, right now, you can join and be a member for
$20 and you receive 4 additional months for your membership. You will also
get yourself ready to do all the upcoming events coming soon.

Terry Knox

Membership Chairperson

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com