[Nfb-krafters-korner] handmade little Easter baskets

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Mar 17 16:27:59 UTC 2017

Hey Shelby,
That is a great idea, I did not think about. I have 7 gran kids and I am not
buying baskets for all of them, but collecting these great ideas. I am going
to make them a little fancier by adding braided pipe cleaners and little
picket fences and tiny pompom chicks, if I find those directions also.
Thanks for this great addition. I even remember making the baskets out of
strips of construction paper, woven in and out to make basket weave shape
and staping on the handle but not to strong. At least I have a place to
place my dyed eggs. I have a great craft for centerpiece using sod grass and
small fence, oh for the ideas, but no time.
Terry K