[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 20:23:49 UTC 2017

I did a small latch hook with my sister's help. She separated the yarn
into their respective color piles, then recorded the pattern for me
e.g., the grid is X across and Y tall. Row 1 is 64 white. etc.

I put the yarn in to bags and labeled the bags to be able to tell them apart.

Hoping this gives you ideas.

On 3/17/17, Annette Carr via Nfb-krafters-korner