[Nfb-krafters-korner] change of time??

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 23:55:14 UTC 2017

Eight Eastern daylight savings time

Catherine flesher

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 7:01 PM -0400, "Cathie/Rob Jacobse via Nfb-krafters-korner" <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi,
just dawned on me daylite saving is in effect in Canada, not in Mexico yat and I’m not sure with the US.  I’m not sure if I should be calling in at 6 or 7.  But I’ll try at 6 and if no one there I’ll try again at 7.
Maybe someone could just alert the list if daylite savings is in effect.

Thanks,

Catherine