[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday

Maria Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 07:13:35 UTC 2017

hmmmm.

I wanted to learn to knit, but my mum wasn’t sure how to teach me.  It wasn’t until I was a bit older and finished school, that a teacher’s aid from college taught me to knit.  I have done some beading, but find trying to decipher bead patterns a bit difficult as the instructions can be visible.  My other problem is with colour.  Was born blind, and it’s hard to know what goes with what, and if I ask hubby what colour something is, I get blue. Not necessarily what shade or anything.  I did some pottery in high school, and mum still has some of the pieces.  I wasn’t using a wheel or anything just made things by hand.  Not sure what my art teacher thought,
She wasn’t very happy when she handed me a leaf and asked me to draw it.  I have no idea how to draw things. lol.

Maria