[Nfb-krafters-korner] A free class?

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Mar 18 14:01:20 UTC 2017

Since everyone was so helpful with my Easter crafts, and once I get
permission. I will post on line how to make my mini baskets and pompom
chicks and bunnies for the list the end of March before Easter to give you
time to get materials and make some of these fast and quickly for Easter. I
do not believe we have any classes posted for any crafts for the Easter
season and I have struggled to get these directions, I will share them with
you to make a few. I must ask Joyce if this is acceptable and I will let
everyone when to look for it on list. Thanks for all your help, hope to
share this with you soon.

Terry Knox