[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joyce Cane - Tanya VanHouten classes

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 18:40:33 UTC 2017

Dear Joyce
I replied to your first e-mail, but you obviously did not receive it.
Hopefully, such confusion will not occur in the future, but here is my
e-mail address if you should need to contact me directly about any issues
with classes, etc.
Vanharris62 at gmail.com <mailto:Vanharris62 at gmail.com>
The classes that I have signed up for are the knitted cable hat and the
dishcloth for 'April 7.
When I realized that I made the error in registering for a class, I
registered again with the proper information.
Please let me know if you need additional information.
My apologies for any confusion my mess-up may have caused.
Tanya VanHouten