[Nfb-krafters-korner] Jessica Dare OT

Jessica Dail jldail13 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 19:00:31 UTC 2017

Hi,
I joined the list a few weeks ago.
I used to be a member of this group, but I don't remember when that was.
Is that something you keep record of?
Is there a "subscribable" calendar of meetings and other events for this group?
What is the message about "half off dues?"
How can I get the discount?
Does it expire? If so, when?
Thanks,
Jessica